Aim and Scope
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of software engineering for smart device.
To bridge the gap of users who do not have access to major databases where one should pay for every downloaded article; this online publication platform is open to all readers as part of our commitment to global scientific society.
The main topics include but will not be limited to: (Excellent surveying works, summary or introduction of new or fresh idea in these areas are welcome, too).
- Engineering principles of Smart Devices
- Computational models for Smart Devices
- Requirements for Smart Devices
- Architectures and design approaches for Smart Devices
- Blending design and runtime models for Smart Devices
- Distributed algorithms, monitoring and control for Smart Devices
- Integration of system and software architecture in Smart Devices
- Synergy between monitoring and adaptation techniques for Smart Devices
- Verification and validation of Smart Devices
- Timing aspects and timing analysis of Smart Devices
- Handling emergent behavior in Smart Devices
- Handling uncertainty in Smart Devices environments
- Communication paradigms and middleware for Smart Devices
- Learning techniques for Smart Devices
- Modeling and simulation of Smart Devices
- Lifecycle management of Smart Devices
- Dependability of Smart Devices
- Scalability and evolvability of Smart Devices
- Applications areas for Smart Devices