1. Submission Guidelines
1.1. Original Papers
The paper should have not been published elsewhere or being currently under consideration by any other journal. The chief criteria for acceptance of research papers submitted for publication are the significance, originality and in particular the quality of the work reported. Manuscripts are accepted for review with the understanding that the same work has not been published, and that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, and that if accepted it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in any language, without the written consent of the publisher.
1.2. Papers from Conference, Workshop and Symposium
It is usual for papers to be submitted that are based on conference papers, which may have been published elsewhere. They require special care. It is important to observe the following in considering submissions based on them:
• The submitted paper must have been substantially revised, expanded and improved based on the feedback of the conference review process and on the discussion at the conference. Paper must be sufficiently different to make it a new, original work.
• The paper must contain a statement fully acknowledging the original conference paper: This paper is a revised and expanded version of a paper entitled [conference paper title] presented at [name, location and date of conference].
• The conference paper will undergo the peer review process of the journal to ensure the quality of the paper.
• If the original conference paper has been published elsewhere, or the copyright has been assigned to the conference organizers or another party, author (s) is required to ensure that he/she has cleared any necessary permission with the copyright owner in the original. Paper submitted to the journal will not be accepted unless such permissions have been obtained.
1.3. Preparation of Manuscript
Authors should submit paper with about 6 pages ~ 10 pages by using online submission system of the journal.
The author should prepare the manuscript following the instructions in the paper format: Manuscript Format.
2. Review Process
2.1. Initial Screening
All submitted and invited papers should go through an initial screening process by the editorial board to weed out papers which are not suitable or have different focus, papers which are marginal and weak papers. The papers which pass the initial screening process will be sent to three experts (referee) for review.
2. 2. Refereeing Process
If two referees accepted the paper, the paper is then considered for selection. However, if they accepted the paper BUT the paper only scored marginal or just acceptable for Originality, Quality, Relevance, Presentation and Recommendation then the paper is not up to the standard of the journal and the editor should reject it.
• If two referees rejected the paper, the paper is rejected and the author (s) is informed.
• If two referees accepted the paper and the third referee rejected it, then the Editor-in-Chief’s decision is final and the author (s) is informed.
3. Publication Process
The Publisher reserves the right to make a final review, i.e., final acceptance of the papers is subject to this final review process which is a part of the publisher's quality assurance process before publication.
3. 1. Final Manuscript Preparation
Once the manuscript is accepted to be published, the author will send to the Publisher, his paper in the final form as Camera-Ready Copies, following the final manuscript format: Manuscript Format.
The final manuscript of each selected paper should include:
• Title of the paper, names of Authors, their affiliations, complete addresses and e mail addresses.
• The name, address, email address and fax number of the corresponding Author to whom the proofs of the typeset paper should go to for checking.
• A brief abstract.
• Brief biographical notes about Authors.
• High quality and high resolution figures capable of printing high quality figures in black and white.
• Each paper must have the Global Vision Press Author Agreement (Copyright form) completed by the Author. If a paper has more than one Author each Author must sign a Copyright form of their own. It is not acceptable for one Author to sign on behalf of all Authors. As per above, papers will not be processed unless accompanied by a signed Copyright form from each Author. The form can be downloaded from the website: Copyright Form.
If papers have been refereed and accepted and sent for typesetting, the Authors have to abide by what they have written; no further changes are acceptable in:
• Author‘s details (e.g., adding more names or deleting names) or in their sequence
• The content of the paper (except for typesetting corrections)
If Authors wish to make changes to content, then the paper has to be withdrawn and must go back to be refereed as a new paper. If there is any dispute about Authorship or intellectual property, the paper must be withdrawn completely from publication until the Authors settle their legal claims. It is not the publisher’s responsibility to solve or interfere in any intellectual property dispute.
3. 2. Typesetting
When the papers are accepted by the final review process, the papers are processed for typesetting and all the succeeding publication processes will be conducted by the publisher.
The Corresponding Author of each paper will receive by email the proofs of his/her paper to check. He/she must return the corrected proofs within seven days in order to avoid any delays.
After having their corrections incorporated by the typesetter, the proofs will again be sent to Authors to check and to ensure that all their corrections are included. It is the responsibility of Authors to check and correct the proofs of their papers. Papers cannot be published until they are checked and approved by Authors. And papers cannot be amended once they are published, except in very exceptional circumstances, so Authors should take great care in approving the final version for publication.
4. Author Entitlement and Postprint Permission
Authors can directly download the PDF file of their published paper. Hardcopies of journal issues may be purchased at a special price for Authors. The Journal will also permit the Author to use the Article for noncommercial purposes after publication:
a. Using the Article in further research and in courses that the Author is teaching provided acknowledgement is given to the Journal as the original source of publication.
b. Posting the Accepted Version (final post-acceptance manuscript version) on the author’s personal web pages or in an institutional repository maintained by the institution to which the Author is affiliated, provided acknowledgement is given to the Journal as the original source of publication and upon condition that it shall not be accessible until after 5 months from Global Vision Press's publication date).
c. Incorporating the Article content in other works by the Author, provided acknowledgement is given to the Journal as the original source of publication.
In all cases, full acknowledgement in the form of a full citation must be given to the Journal as the original source of publication, together with a link to the Journal web page and/or DOI.
5. Copyright and Author Rights
Articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
In all that we do, we work to ensure the widest possible access to the articles that we publish, to enhance the reputation of the Author, the journal, its editorial board, and the value that we add as publisher in both printed and online form. The transfer of copyright is standard practice in journal publishing. It also enable us to defend and enforce Authors’ rights against plagiarism, copyright infringement, unauthorized use and, most important for Authors’ professional reputation, breach of Authors’ moral rights. Download the Copyright Form Here.
6. Access policy
To bridge the gap of users who do not have access to major databases where one should pay for every downloaded article, GV Presss provides free access to all papers of published issues as part of our commitment to global scientific society.
7. Publication fee
Papers submitted will not be subject to any publication fees.