Aim and Scope
The goal of IJHIT is to bring together the researchers from academia and industry as well as practitioners to share ideas, problems and solutions relating to the multifaceted aspects of Information Technology.
To bridge the gap of users who do not have access to major databases where one should pay for every downloaded article; this online publication platform is open to all readers as part of our commitment to global scientific society.
The main topics include but will not be limited to: (Excellent surveying works, summary or introduction of new or fresh idea in these areas are welcome, too).
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Communications and Networking
- Data Mining and Pattern Recognition
- E-Science and Web Intelligence
- Grid and Distributed Computing
- Hardware and Software Co-Design
- Health and Medical Informatics
- Hierarchical and Adaptive Learning Systems
- Human-Computer Interaction and Multimedia
- Image and Signal Processing
- Industrial and Environmental Engineering
- Intelligent Robotics and Autonomous Agents
- KDD and Data Warehousing
- Multi-Scale Modeling and Simulation
- Security and Safety Systems
- Smart Card and Chip Technologies
- Soft Computing and Rough Sets
- Ubiquitous Computing and Embedded Systems