Aim and Scope
The need for care and support do not end as one grows old.The Elderly Welfare Promotion and Management involves plans which aim to improve care needs,lifestyle and independence of the elders.The continuity of tender care and love are accomplished through the divergence of wisdom,health,psychology and human development.
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of elderly welfare promotion and management.
To bridge the gap of users who do not have access to major databases where one should pay for every downloaded article; this online publication platform is open to all readers as part of our commitment to global scientific society.
The main topics include but will not be limited to: (Excellent surveying works, summary or introduction of new or fresh idea in these areas are welcome, too).
- Eldery Trauma
- Eldery Protection
- Eldery Welfare Training System
- Developing Integrated Behavioral health Services
- Quality Improvement Center on Differential Response
- Family Group Decision Making
- Family Care and Hospital Care
- Improving the Mental Health
- Strong Communities for Eldery
- Training and Consultation
- Trauma Informed Practice
- Nutrition and Food Management
- Health Education for Elderly
- Healthy Aging
- Primary Care of Elderly
- Elderly Health Care Issues
- Health Promotion Activities
- Food preferences in older adults and seniors
- Aged Care Support
Table of Contents and List of Contributors
- Anjula Gurtoo, Indian Institute of Science, India
- Arja Holopainen, Nursing Research Foundation, Finland
- Choi Young Soon, Kangwon University, Korea
- Associate Professor Lisa R Barnes, Avondale College of Higher Education, Australia
- Minkyeong, Kim, Namseoul University, Korea
- Myung Jin Hwang, Korea University, Korea
- Timothy Dowd, Emory University, USA