Aim and Scope
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of consulting psychology for patients.
To bridge the gap of users who do not have access to major databases where one should pay for every downloaded article; this online publication platform is open to all readers as part of our commitment to global scientific society.
The main topics include but will not be limited to: (Excellent surveying works, summary or introduction of new or fresh idea in these areas are welcome, too).
- Patient Psychology
- Clinical Patient Psychology
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Current Research Development
- Psychiatric Disorders
- Psychological Development in Patient
- Psychopathology: Prevention and Intervention
- Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis
Table of Contents and List of Contributors
- Filippo Gomez Paloma, University of Salerno, Italy
- Medani Bhandari, Syracuse University, US
- Sara Bahia, University of Lisbon, Portugal