This journal provides a forum for exchanging ideas and findings from researchers across the arts and culture technology.
To bridge the gap of users who do not have access to major databases where one should pay for every downloaded article; this online publication platform is open to all readers as part of our commitment to global scientific society.
The main topics include but will not be limited to: (Excellent surveying works, summary or introduction of new or fresh idea in these areas are welcome, too).
- Artworks, performances, and installations
- Media arts
- Cultural heritage within the Web
- Cybernetics, artificial intelligence, and cognitive-based concepts and practices
- Digital art, digital culture, net art
- Imaginary and creative concepts and applications
- Information visualization in art
- Innovative Web, Web3D, and multimedia studies and applications
- Technologies for teaching art and design
- Virtual architecture and heritage
- Virtual, augmented, and mixed realities in art and design
- Visual languages