Aim and Scope
Asia-pacific Journal of Psychology and Counseling (APJPC) This journal consider reviews or theoritical contributions that have the potential for stimulation further research in counseling activities and methodological issues in this field.
To bridge the gap of users who do not have access to major databases where one should pay for every downloaded article; this online publication platform is open to all readers as part of our commitment to global scientific society.
The main topics include but will not be limited to: (Excellent surveying works, summary or introduction of new or fresh idea in these areas are welcome, too).
- Cultural counseling
- Personality Psycology
- Counseling Psycology Barriers
- Counseling services in asia-pacific countries
Table of Contents and List of Contributors
- Atalay Mesfin Anteneh, Debre Markos College of Teachers Education, Ethiopia
- Edward Hoffman, Yeshiva University, USA
- Igor Sotgiu, University of Bergamo, Italy
- Jing Yi Fan, Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University, China
- Joon-ho Kim, Education Institute, Golden CATs
- Kelly Yu-Hsin Liao, Cleveland State University, USA
- Manoj Kumar Saxena, Central University of Himachal Pradesh, India
- Mingming Zhou, University of Macau, China
- Samuel T. Gladding, Wake Forest University, USA
- See Ching Mey, University of Science, Malaysia, Malaysia