Aim and Scope
Asia-pacific Journal of Multicultural Society (APJMS) This journal provides forum for academic and industry researchers and practitioners to discuss and propose research and development in the are of multicultural society.
To bridge the gap of users who do not have access to major databases where one should pay for every downloaded article; this online publication platform is open to all readers as part of our commitment to global scientific society.
The main topics include but will not be limited to: (Excellent surveying works, summary or introduction of new or fresh idea in these areas are welcome, too).
- Ethical issues in asia-pacific countries
- Education in a multicultural society
- Culture differences
- Culture and collective identity
Table of Contents and List of Contributors
- Courtland C. Lee, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Illinois
- John Caruso Jr., Western Connecticut State University, USA
- Takahito Sawada, University of Shizuoka, Japan